- In the case of disputes and rule intereptations, the Tournament Director will have final authority. The Tournament Directors are Jeff and Jennifer.
- No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em – Tournament style. We play until someone has all the chips.
- $20 buys $1,000 in chips. Please see blind structure below.
- If you aren’t here when the game starts, your chips will be placed at your seat and you will be blinded out until you arrive.
- Blinds will be raised every 20 mins. If you still aren’t here after the first blind increase, sorry – you can’t play.
- No string betting. You must either use a verbal statement giving the amount of the raise or put the chips into the pot in a single motion, to avoid making a string-bet
- If there is a discrepancy between a player’s verbal statement and the amount put into the pot, the bet will be corrected to the verbal statement.
- Any wager must be at least the size of the previous bet or raise in that round, unless a player is going all-in.
- Keep the cards above the table.
- Show one show all. If you show cards to an active player during a deal, any player at the table has the right to see those exposed cards. Cards shown during or after a deal to a player not in the pot should be shown to all players when the deal is finished.
- If two (or more) players go broke during the same hand, the player starting the hand with the larger amount of money finishes in the higher tournament place for prize money and any other award
- If you were called you show your cards. If everyone checks (or is all-in) on the final betting round, the player who acted first is the first to show the hand. If there is wagering on the final betting round, the last player to take aggressive action by a bet or raise is the first to show the hand. In order to speed up the game, a player holding a probable winner is encouraged to show the hand without delay. If there is a side pot, players involved in the side pot should show their hands before anyone who is all-in for only the main pot.
- No cell phones at the tables. If you must take a phone call please have consideration for the players still in the game and take the call away from the table.
If you have any suggestions on rules that need to be enforced, please comment below.
Hour 1 –
10 – 20
15 – 30
20 – 40
* Color up and race for $5 chips.
Hour 2 –
25 – 50
50 – 100
75 – 150
Hour 3 –
100 – 200 ante – 25
150 – 300 ante – 25
200 – 400 ante – 50
* Color up and race for $25 chips.
Hour 4 –
300 – 600 ante – 100
400 – 800 ante – 100
* Color up and race for $100 chips (if heads up, otherwise 100s play for antes).
500 – 1000 ante -100
Just in case –
600 – 1200 ante – 200
800 – 1600 ante – 300
1000 – 2000 ante – 400